Pumpkin Silk Pie
Found on www.thegunnysack.com
¼ cup butter, melted
¼ cup sugar
8 oz package cream cheese, softened
2 tsp vanilla
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup pumpkin puree
16 oz Cool Whip
2 cups whipped cream (homemade or store-bought)
1. Finely crush 32 ginger snaps.
2. Mix in melted butter and sugar.
3. Press into springform pan.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for 5 minutes.
5. Beat softened cream cheese until light and fluffy.
6. Add the powdered sugar, pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice; beat until smooth.
7. Fold in one large container of whipped topping and spread into the springform pan.
8. Place in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight to allow it to set up.
9. Remove the springform pan sides and top with whipped cream.
10. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice