- This event has passed.
Made In Maryland Festival
May 6, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
The Made In Maryland Festival will celebrate all the unique offerings of our marvelous state while also supporting The Chesapeake Bay Trust, a 501c(3) nonprofit grant-making organization dedicated to improving the watersheds of the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland Coastal Bays, and Youghiogheny River.
Where: Kurtz’s Beach When: Sunday, May 6 Time: 11AM-5PM
Tickets: $15 per adult. All kids 12 and under are FREE! Click Here to purchase tickets.
From artisans, crafters, food vendors, wineries, breweries, live entertainment and beyond, here’s what ticket holders can expect during this exciting Maryland-themed afternoon along the Chesapeake Bay:
- Over 100 master artisans & crafters featuring Maryland-themed products and beyond
- Live music from The Reagan Years – The Original 80’s Tribute Band, and Sons Of Pirates
- Flower & plant market from The Providence Center
- Food trucks (Boardwalk Fries, Bob’s Seafood, Jeno’s Steaks, Jimmy’s Famous Seafood, Pasta La Vista, Pollieann’s Authentic Southern Cuisine, Phat Daddy’s BBQ + more)
- Maryland wineries & breweries (Calvert Brewing Company, Free State Ciders, Hoop Tea, il Dolce Winery, Layton’s Chance Winery, Olney Winery, Patapsco Distilling Company, Whistle Stop Winery)
- Children’s petting zoo, moon bounce and facepainting
- Story time with The Chesapeake Mermaid
- Appearances by The Baltimore Hon Hive
- Jousting performances by The Maryland Jousting Tournament Association
- + MORE