Made In Maryland Festival
May 6 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
The Made In Maryland Festival will celebrate all the unique offerings of our marvelous state while also supporting The Chesapeake Bay Trust, a 501c(3) nonprofit grant-making organization dedicated to improving the watersheds of the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland Coastal Bays, and Youghiogheny River.
Where: Kurtz’s Beach When: Sunday, May 6 Time: 11AM-5PM
Tickets: $15 per adult. All kids 12 and under are FREE! Click Here to purchase tickets.
Use PROMO CODE: KURTZSBEACH for $3 off your ticket through 4/18.
From artisans, crafters, food vendors, wineries, breweries, live entertainment and beyond, here’s what ticket holders can expect during this exciting Maryland-themed afternoon along the Chesapeake Bay:
- Over 100 master artisans & crafters featuring Maryland-themed products and beyond
- Live music from The Reagan Years – The Original 80’s Tribute Band, and Sons Of Pirates
- Flower & plant market from The Providence Center
- Food trucks (Boardwalk Fries, Bob’s Seafood, Jeno’s Steaks, Jimmy’s Famous Seafood, Pasta La Vista, Pollieann’s Authentic Southern Cuisine, Phat Daddy’s BBQ + more)
- Maryland wineries & breweries (Calvert Brewing Company, Free State Ciders, Hoop Tea, il Dolce Winery, Layton’s Chance Winery, Olney Winery, Patapsco Distilling Company, Whistle Stop Winery)
- Children’s petting zoo, moon bounce and facepainting
- Story time with The Chesapeake Mermaid
- Appearances by The Baltimore Hon Hive
- Jousting performances by The Maryland Jousting Tournament Association
- + MORE