The National Kidney Foundation Serving Maryland and Delaware (NKFMDDE) will take the fight against kidney disease 28 stories high at the eighth annual Rappel for Kidney Health!
Up to 100 fearless souls of all ages have the chance to descend a Baltimore skyscraper with breathtaking views of the city skyline and the Inner Harbor. Participants include adventure seekers and kidney patients – as well as their friends, relatives and coworkers. Plus, employees can rally with their coworkers to send their boss “over the edge” in the event’s “Toss Your Boss” challenge.
3 Ways to get involved:
- Fundraise to “Go Over the Edge” on Saturday June 2, 2018
- All participants – individuals and teams – will receive a fundraising webpage to assist in reaching the required $1,000 minimum to participate in the event. Once the money is raised, they will undergo Rappel training, receive an event T-shirt and get a commemorative photo of their Rappel. They also will be cheered on by spectators in the landing zone area filled with entertainment, games and fun..
- Become an Event Day Volunteer!
- Are YOU looking for an adventure that doesn’t include rappelling 28 stories? Feel the excitement of the event as you escort participants to the roof, assist photographers as they capture action shots, work the crowd on the pool desk as participants land, and more!
- Join The 2018 Rappel Committee
- Whether you have participated in our Rappel event before, or you are looking for fulfill your love of event planning, we welcome your experience and enthusiasm!
To register for Rappel for Kidney Health, support a Rappel participant, donate to NKFMDDE or learn about corporate sponsorship and volunteer opportunities, Click Here or call 410.494.8545.