Inn at the Colonnade Baltimore - Catering Sales Manager
We are seeking an energetic professional to utilize solicitation, direct contact and previous contacts to develop annual, week day and weekend social business. •
The Catering Sales Manager will :
- Maximize revenue by selling catering & room products and services both orally and in written form to previous, current and potential clients. Manage all accounts details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate various departments’ participation in servicing accounts.
- Manage the catering market segment through client solicitation, outside sales calls, telemarketing, client inquiries and direct mail correspondence to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded. Additionally the Catering Sales Manager will have rooms sales responsibility for corresponding group room blocks
- Create and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients. •
- Develop client menus, write contracts and letters as well as organize all other arrangement as they relate to social events. •
- Meet and greet clients, conduct property tours, and promote facilities and services. Answer client inquires. •
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients. •
- Develop client menus, write contracts and letters as well as organize all other arrangement as they relate to social and corporate events. •
- Supervise and attend the overall set up and implementation of events and meetings communicate with relevant departments to ensure proper servicing accounts. •
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly catering sales reports. •
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS One or more years of experience in a full service hotel, experience a plus Must have extensive experience with marketing a property.
Must have Microsoft office experience.